Sunday, November 14, 2010

This my love I dream for you...

Looking at the stars, one can only wonder where life would take us....
Sometimes we may look at the stars and think" is my heart and soul out there"....
Time may not always show us destiny....
But destiny has a way of showing up on your door step....when you least expect it.
Never in my dreams would I believe that someone would be just like me...
But out of nowhere you come... and change my world around..
Make me a happier person..make me love you in ways that leave even me dumbfound...
I can feel in my soul that in the future... you would still hold my heart... and like always we would still be perfect....
Your the one who holds my heart.. and when you kiss me I feel closer to you.. It's not just your lips I embrace but your soul that comforts mine...
I'm here to hold your hand.. no matter what life throws at us..
And when your scared I'll calm you, comfort you in every way that I can..Bring a smile your face.. and bring the light to your dark side..
Lord alone knows the meaning of eternity.. but no matter the time I desire to spend it with you..And pray to God as my witness that I get a chance to never stop loving you.
In arms is where you will be..Through happiness and sorry... and as the days turns to night ...I'll comfort your heart...and sooth your soul...
No matter.. where life takes us.. these are just my dreams in my heart.. that I can be yours forever ..and never drift apart.
They say young love never last forever.. But this my love I say to you...This is my chance to prove ..my undying love you to..
And so never fear to be lonely.. or wonder what your days will be like.. for not even we have the answer..only the Lord above...
If miracle do come through.. And prayers get answered from above...Ill see you at the end of these long years.. for our love has just begun...
And I'll tell you I love you...When life isnt fair...And we will face the world together...In my heart I can feel this..You are my one true Love...
In the end of these Long yours,my better half you are, this is true..For this is my love story.. That I may someday read to you...

1 comment: